Hello, Ms. Mahatalli.
– ‘Who is this?’ I’m Ravi Teja, the photographer.
– ‘Hello, Mr Ravi Teja. How are you?’ I’m great! How are you?
– I’m good too. You got married but you didn’t
give me the job to shoot your wedding. ‘I was so busy with the wedding
that contacting you slipped my mind.’ ‘Infact, my friends covered the video.’
– Never mind, ma’am. But do contact me to shoot
the birthdays of your children. ‘Sure. I will.’
– The trend of Karizma albums is catching up. So I’ll prepare Karizma albums for you
at discounted rates. ‘That would be great. Thank you.’
– You are welcome. And I wish you all the best
for your married life. ‘Thank you so much.’
– Take care, ma’am. Bye. Uncle..
– Uncle? You talking to me? My mom wants me to get a photo clicked
for putting it up on matrimonial sites. A photo?
Sure. Son, your face is very oily.
Dab some poweder on it. Look what you did to yourself.
Clean it up. Now you look much better.
Turn left please. I meant tilt
to your left a little. Why do you act so rigid?
God save your wife. Alright, smile. Come on, smile a little. ‘What a prick.’ Once more.
Yeah, this should do. How may I help you?
– I need a passport size photo, uncle. Fassfort?
– Not fassfort. It is passport, uncle. Am I your uncle to call me that?
Infact you seem older than me. Anyway, here we go. I’m not clicking a Facebook photo.
I’m clicking your fassfort photo. Sit still on that chair. He’s sitting like he would
on a commode. Why are you smiling?
You shouldn’t smile for fassfort photos. Chin up! Chin down..
That’s perfect. Don’t blink.
Stay still. Freeze. Don’t smile.
Can’t you follow instructions? That’s it.
Excellent. Come closer.
Even closer. Look at her blush. He just felt
current pass through him. I guess they are newly married.
Place your arm around her, sir. Are we ready? Chin up, please.
Excellent! Ma’am, now you place your arm around him.
Don’t be shy, ma’am. That’s right. Smile, please.
That’s excellent. Sir, let me click solo photos
of your wife. Pose like this, ma’am. Now do this. Look that way, ma’am,
like you’re gazing at stars. Excellent.
That’s perfect. The political heads in Delhi want my photos.
Better do a good job. Be rest assured. My photos
will help you get the party ticket. If you don’t hand me the photos
by evening, I’ll skin you alive. S-Sure, sir. There should be a baby in my arms.
– I’ll photoshop that. That’s excellent.
– I need the photos by evening. Don’t you dare screw this up.
– ‘Screw my life.’ I’m trying my luck as lead actor in films.
So create a good album of mine. You’re serious about being a lead actor?
– The moment my first movie hits the screens Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Balakrishna
and Venkatesh would be blown away. What’s your name, sir?
– YuvaMegaRatnaSamrat Srinath Babu. Whatever.
Pose for the camera. Sir, careful. You may fall.
Excellent. I need a full frame photo.
– Alright. I want you to frame me slim.
– I’d frame you the way you are. Even I’m a photographer. So cut the crap.
Frame me slim now. Wait, wait. Is the focus sharp?
– Yes, sir. Is the flash working.
– Look this way, sir. ‘Served this idiot, right.’
– Idiot! How unprofessional.
Click the photo now. Sure.
Excellent. That was excellent.
– I should decide that. I’ll collect the photos
in the evening. Dear..
– Why are you here? Though you are a photographer,
you never clicked a family photo. Click one now. How can I? I don’t have any assitance.
– Use the tripod. Alright, let’s do it. Stay still. It is done.
Get going you all. I need the photo by evening.
Is that clear? Yeah, sure. Now, I’ve to edit all these. Excuse me.
– Yes, sir? There is an event in town.
Are you interested in covering the event? Of course, sir.
What is the budget, sir. The budget is around 2.5 lakhs.
– That’s amazing! I don’t want you to click
cheap and cliched photographs. I want you to click candid images.
– Excellent. As you wish. What do you mean
by candidate photos, sir? You’ve no idea about candid photography?
– No, sir. Alright. Cover the event
like you usually would. Is this the camera you use?
– Yes, sir. This is the costliest camera in town. How much does this cost.
– It costs around Rs. 1 lakh. That’s good. Where did he go?
All the photos are in that camera. If you don’t hand me the photos
by evening, I’ll skin you alive.